Aren’t these ornaments the best!!! And they’re so easy to make. I think it will take you longer to gather up your supplies than it will take you to make these adorable Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Ornaments.
The materials you’ll need are obvious, but humor me:
- Green Round Ornaments
- Felt Squares: red, blue, purple and orange Or you may be able to find Felt Strips
- Glue of your choice
- Wiggly Eyes
How to assembly them is also easy, but I’ll write them out:
- Cut a strip out of your felt square about an inch wide — depends on the size of your ornaments and the size of your wiggly eyes.
- Run glue all the way around the ball-shaped ornament.
- Wrap the felt strip around the ornament on top of the glue. You can overlap the felt strip by gluing the pieces together. Cut off excess if necessary.
- Put glue on the back of a wiggly eye and put it in place on the felt. Do the same with the other eye.
- Now repeat steps 1 through 4 for the rest of your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Ornaments.
These would make great gifts for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fans.
It’s so much fun to make them yourself!
Thanks for stopping by!