Yes!! TwoCansOnAString.com has a new look!!
Yes, some of the recipes are still good — especially the S’Mores . . . it’s getting that time of year again!!
And . . . thinking about what I like . . .
I’ve always enjoyed Family Game Night!! A time for the family to sit down together to play a board game or a card game.
This game claims to:
- Increase Emotional Bonding
- Improve Sibling Rivalry — Kids learn boundaries, rules and sharing.
- Builds Self Confidence
- Reduces Stress by setting the daily concerns aside
- Boosts Child Development while encouraging children to become lifelong learners
- Unplugging from all the gadgets and gizmos
This is a fun game with the beauty that kids don’t realize they’re learning. It’s for 1 to 6 players ages 6 years and up. This game uses strategy and memory skills.
The game consists of:
- 18 plastic monkeys
- 1 cube
- Simple Instructions
It’s easy to play and so much fun!!
Watch this video:
This is one of those games with unlimited “repeat” time.
You will definitely want to play over and over and over again!!
I believe this is a “must have” in your family game night rotation.
You may also enjoy:
Thanks for stopping by!!