A No Bake Chocolate Cookie that’s excellent for spring and just in time for Easter. You make these little bird nests with a minimum of ingredients that can be decorated with chocolate mini eggs and maybe even a Peep chick. The kids may want to help you out.
- 1 (12 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag butterscotch chips, more chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag chow mien noodles
- Cadbury mini chocolate eggs, but you can use M&Ms or Jelly Beans or whatever you like.
- Peeps if nest is large enough.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch and/or peanut butter chips together in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in chow mien noodles.
- Spray muffin tins lightly with cooking spray. If you are making the larger nests to fit a peep inside, mold into large greased muffin tins.
- Drop by spoonfuls into a greased muffin tin and mold into nest shapes.
- Let set. You may want to place in the refrigerator to help them set up quicker.
- Place eggs and/or peeps on top.
Now that was easy!!! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!