How Involved In Crafts Are You?
I love doing paper crafts, but the cutting out of all the pieces takes a lot of time.
At first this was part of doing crafts, but over time and making several of them to give as gifts or for a craft party, I decided I needed a tool that could help me out.
Introducing The Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting Tool
Oh, yes. This is absolutely delightful. There is so much this cutting tool does. You’ll be wondering how you ever got along without it!
Just look at what it does:
- cuts over 100 different materials such as paper, vinyl, cardstock, fabric, heat transfer material . . . just about anything a serious crafter uses . . . but use some common sense when selecting materials and check the instructions before trying something that will get stuck or harm your cutter
- the Silhouette Studio Software is FREE that you install on your PC or Mac computer
- you can create and cut your own designs and include fonts already installed on your computer
- there’s a full 12 inch cutting width and mat-less cutting for rolled materials
- cut precisely around pre-printed materials with Silhouette’s Print and Cut feature. This is an optic sensor that scans and cuts out printed designs. All you have to do is print your design on your home printer then feed the printed paper into the Silhouette. The registration marks on the page will be read and will be cut out precisely around the printed artwork.
- over 50,000 pre-designed shapes in the Silhouette Online Store you can purchase
- all of these designs you create or downloaded from the Silhouette Online Store are yours to keep forever
I’m sure I may be forgetting something . . .
The manufacturer says it is “The Ultimate DIY Machine.” And they’re not exaggerating.
Of course, you must see it in action in order for you to make up your mind.
I am thoroughly impressed. It took me a long time to finally decide to purchase the Silhouette Cameo. I had it on my Wish List for quite some time.
I also looked at other cutting machines. This is important for you to do as well. They all have features that may be better suited to your craft project needs.
The reason I selected the Silhouette Cameo was so I could cut out other images I’ve purchased or found free on-line. Let’s say I want to make a large number of Christmas treat boxes to fill with goodies for friends, family or a special event. The cutting machine does the work for me. I just have to assemble the boxes and fill them with goodies. It eliminates a time consuming task of hand-cutting.
You may want to check out:
Thank you for stopping by. I do hope this review was informative and helpful.