Every once in awhile a recipe comes along that knocks your socks off. With all the variations of S’Mores, they may have come a long way from the original, but it may be trying to improve on the original. In any case, I’ve come across a great easy recipe that you can mix up and make your own variations to . . . but the major thing is to put marshmallows on the top and toast them to the consistency we all find absolutely delicious.
Here’s what you do:
- Get a box of your favorite Brownie Mix
- Buy some Snicker Bars or a package of the minis Or a candy of your choice
- And don’t forget a bag of Marshmallows — I go for the regular sized ones, but you can use the minis
- Prepare your brownie mix, preheat your oven and all that good stuff
- Cut up your Snicker bars or minis into the brownie mix
- Prepare your muffin tins/cupcake tins
- Pour or spoon the batter into the tins — or you can put the batter into a zip-lock bag, zip it up, cut a hole in the bottom and fill your tins about 3/4 full
- Bake according to the directions on the box of brownie mix
- Allow to cool 10 minutes in the tins
- Put the marshmallows on the top of each cupcake
- Place under the broiler for about a minute
- Rotate the tin and keep under the broiler until marshmallows are toasted — you may have to rotate the tin again
- Allow to cool before serving
Yummmy!! Your family will be asking for s’more.