Easy Recipes for Breakfast are always the best and these Bacon and Egg Cheese Bites won’t disappoint.
This recipe makes 10 servings.
You’re going to need:
- refrigerated crescent dough
- 10 pieces of partially cooked bacon
- 6 eggs
- shredded cheese of your choice
Putting it together:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- You’ll need to unroll the crescent dough and make one big sheet by sealing the perforations. Then you’ll cut the dough into even squares.
- Place the dough into the muffin cups covering the bottom and a bit up the sides.
- In a bowl whisk your eggs with a bit of milk to make them nice and fluffy.
- Cut partially cooked bacon strips in half and place on top of the crescent dough in a criss-cross pattern as shown in the picture.
- Pour egg mixture in the muffin cup approximately 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 18 minutes or until the eggs set.
- Let cool for a few minutes.
- Loosen with a knife and pop them out of the pan.
- Serve with fruit or tomato slices and enjoy!
This is a great recipe for the family on the go!