Cake Pop Cinnamon Roll Recipe
We had some rain last night and it’s still overcast with more rain predicted. I felt like making something different this morning for an after church get-together and decided on something quick and easy, but it doesn’t look all that quick and easy. This is when being a bit creative and thinking outside the box comes in handy.
Image Compliments of http://www.anightowlblog.com
I know how popular cake pops are and I do enjoy making them, but I was thinking there has to be an easier, more direct way of getting this done. Of course, someone was way ahead of me.
That’s right, a cake pop pan! If you don’t have one, you can get one Here actually I would buy at least two.
And you’ll soon see why it’s perfect for this recipe.
You’ll also need:
- cooking spray
- 1 can (12.4 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- cake pop sticks
All right, here we go:
- Spray the cake pop pan with non-stick spray.
- Stack two cinnamon rolls on top of each other with the cinnamon topping on the inside and cut into fourths.
- Put each 1/4 piece of cinnamon roll into a section of the cake pop tray. Place the cake pop tray lid over the bottom, lock in place and bake for approximately 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- You may want to heat up the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls to make it easier for drizzling over the top of each cinnamon roll cake pop.
- Add cake pop sticks and you’re done!
- Now stand back, I hear the stampede of a hungry crowd coming your way.