These are easy and fun to make. The kids would love to give you a hand.
You and the kids will have a great time decorating pretzel sticks with sprinkles and edible eyeballs to create an assortment of Halloween Monsters.
- wax paper to cover a cookie sheet
- cookie sheet
- pretzel sticks
- sprinkles in a variety of colors
- edible eyes
- candy melts
Feel free to add what you like to make these little monsters.
- Cover your cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Melt the candy melts following package instructions.
- Lay out your pretzel sticks and put your sprinkles in separate bowls with a teaspoon in each one.
- Once the candy melts have melted, you’re going to dip a pretzel stick into the melted goo.
- I leave some bare pretzel to handle, but you can get all gooey if you prefer.
- I turn the pretzel as I’m sprinkling on the sprinkles.
- I let them set on the waxed paper before adding the edible eyes.
- I repeat the process until all the pretzel sticks are covered with sprinkles.
- I use some left over candy melt to stick on the edible eyes.
- There you have it!!
If you want to buy the ingredients online here are some helpful links:
I could go on and on, but it is bet for me to stop and let you get on with your own shopping.
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave me a comment.