Easy Recipes for Breakfast are always the best and these Bacon and Egg Cheese Bites won’t disappoint.
This recipe makes 10 servings.
You’re going to need:
- refrigerated crescent dough
- 10 pieces of partially cooked bacon
- 6 eggs
- shredded cheese of your choice
Putting it together:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- You’ll need to unroll the crescent dough and make one big sheet by sealing the perforations. Then you’ll cut the dough into even squares.
- Place the dough into the muffin cups covering the bottom and a bit up the sides.
- In a bowl whisk your eggs with a bit of milk to make them nice and fluffy.
- Cut partially cooked bacon strips in half and place on top of the crescent dough in a criss-cross pattern as shown in the picture.
- Pour egg mixture in the muffin cup approximately 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 18 minutes or until the eggs set.
- Let cool for a few minutes.
- Loosen with a knife and pop them out of the pan.
- Serve with fruit or tomato slices and enjoy!
This is a great recipe for the family on the go!
It’s excellent to have an easy recipe on hand when your family is going in many directions during the evening. The pictures shows you have to make these delicious Pepperoni Rolls, but a simple explanation may be helpful.
You’re going to need some basic ingredients:
- 56 pepperoni slices
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- 3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 egg
- 1 jar Pizza sauce
- 1 block cheese
- Parmesan cheese
Of course, you can substitute ingredients to those of your choice.
So, basically you have 30 canned biscuits, pepperoni, cheddar jack cheese. Egg wash with garlic and Italian seasoning. Bake following the biscuit directions and enjoy.
This is one of those recipes you’ll want to keep handy for something quick and easy to make that your family will thoroughly enjoy.
I absolutely love easy recipes . . . but they also have to be delicious!!! I think this Pull Apart Pizza Bread fills the bill.
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of McCormick Italian Seasoning or parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni (or meat of your choice — I like Canadian Bacon)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Optional: Add a ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder (it’s amazing)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough into quarters
- Cut the pepperoni or meat of your choice into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) IMPORTANT TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
- Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!
This is a great recipe to use when you are rushed for time — which could be just about everyday 🙂