A Delicious Recipe That Will Have Your Family Wanting More . . . Please.
- 3 to 4 large russet potatoes sliced into wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- You may want to use fresh parsley or cilantro
- And as a dip, you may want to use Ranch Dressing or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese. Toss to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
- Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin sides down.
- Bake for 23 to 35 minutes until potatoes are fork tender and golden.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.
- Dip into Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing.
This is a delightful snack to have on a day when you want something, but not sure what. You can’t go wrong with potatoes . . . I do hope you’ll try this recipe.
Until next time,