Halloween Themed Cookie Recipes To Kickstart National Cookie Month — And A Halloween Cookie Exchange.
Please leave me recipes in the comments.
- 1 box of White Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8 ounce package of softened Cream Cheese
- 1 large egg
- Powdered Sugar
- Food Coloring
- Candy Eyeballs
- With an electric mixer beat the butter, vanilla, egg and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in the cake mix.
- Divide the batter into bowls for the number of colors you want.
- Add food coloring to each individual bowl and mix thoroughly for even coloring.
- Chill the colored batter for about 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and dip in a bowl of powdered sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and smoosh them down a bit.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the candy eyeballs while the cookies are still warm.
- Let cool.
You may be ready for another batch after you see how easy these are to make and how delicious they are.
But, before you go, let me share with you the variety of candy eyeballs I’ve found to make your monster cookies extra fun:
There are regular eyeballs, bloodshot eyeballs and flirty eyeballs . . . what a great selection!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Sharon, Owner of TwoCansOnAString.com