This looks good with a side of vegetables or a salad. You’re going to use stew meat for this recipe, but you’re going to cook the noodles separately as you usually cook noodles. They don’t go into the slow cooker . . .
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat cut into 1-inch cubes
- 10 oz. of fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tsp. of paprika
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. of flour
- 1 Tbsp. of Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard or a spiced mustard of your choice
- 16 oz. pkg of uncooked egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Put the meat, mushrooms, onions and garlic in the slow cooker.
- Add the beef broth and the paprika.
- Cover with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 5 hours.
- Once it’s done, mix the sour cream, flour and mustard.
- Stir into the slower cooker along with the meat, etc. until blended.
- Cooked, covered on LOW for 15 minutes.
- While you’re waiting, cook the noodles according to the package directions. Don’t add salt to the noodles.
- Drain the noodles, place them in a large serving bowl. Add the meat mixture and lightly mix.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
There you have it! Feel free to add to or subtract from this recipe to make it an original meal your family will love.