There are times when you want to brew one cup of coffee and times when you want to brew a whole pot of coffee and you can definitely do it with this Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker.
You may think you want a couple of cups of coffee in the morning, but end up drinking just one. So, I believe this Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker is an excellent deal — you make coffee one cup at a time. There’s no waste and no guilt.
I’m not the only one who wants fresh coffee . . . even if I have to wait for it.
The great features of this coffee marker are:
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Uses ground coffee, unique scoop measures and filters ground coffee for the perfect cup every time.
- Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
This is truly a winner in coffee makers as far as I’m concerned.
I have the ability to make a full pot when I have guests and can make coffee as I enjoy it . . . one cup at a time.
You may also like:
It’s strange with selecting images, they’re either too small or too large . . . but I wanted you to be able to see these mugs. Sorry about that.
Thanks for stopping by!