Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll Turkey Recipe
Thanksgiving will definitely be special with these Turkey Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
These Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll Turkeys will bring a smile to your breakfast table Thanksgiving morning.
Here’s what you’ll need to make 5 servings:
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 10 slices of bacon of your choice
- 5 candy corns for the beak
- 5 small red candies — red hots seem appropriate
- 10 candy eyes
- 15 mini pretzel sticks that you cut in half
Now it is all a matter of assembling them together after the cinnamon rolls have baked
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Set the icing aside for now.
- Divide the dough into 5 cinnamon rolls
- Arrange your cinnamon rolls on a cookie sheet — spray with cooking spray or cover with parchment paper
- Unroll each cinnamon roll about an inch to tuck in forming the neck. It’s basically the folded up section where the candies will set to create the beak and waddle
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from oven and let cool before removing them from the cookie sheet to a cooling rack
- Cook the bacon until crisp, blot dry. Cut each piece in half and set up into the backend of the cinnamon roll to look like tail feathers
- Drizzle the icing over the top of each cinnamon roll
- Decorate with candy eyes, candy corn beak and red hot
- The pretzel sticks will slide under each “turkey” to look like feet
This would be a nice brunch, too.