These are great for Valentine’s Day!
You can also adapt them for other holidays.
It’s always fun to wrap up some mini chocolates for family and friends.
To make this project easy . . . Here’s a video!!
You can use mini candies or even the Hershey Kisses.
I’d glue my mailbox together and slip the candies inside.
Just follow the picture . . .
- a white piece of paper or card stock
- a printed piece of paper
- a red piece of paper
- a little heart punch
- glue of choice for gluing the paper
- candy of choice
Here’s The Process:
- Cut a piece of white paper or cardstock 3 1/2 inches long by 2 inches wide — or the width of your candy.
- You’ll want to fold each end of your 3 1/2 inch paper 1/4 inch — this will make tabs to glue to the bottom of your mailbox.
- Cut a red piece of paper for the base of your mailbox — it would be 3 inches long by 2 inches wide.
- Cut a piece of printed paper to decorate your mailbox and glue it on the white piece.
- Cut up a 1/4 inch strip of red paper for your mailbox flag.
- Punch out a heart for the tip of your flag.
- Assemble your mailbox.
You may need to adjust the measurements to fit the mailbox you’re making. You can add stickers and make it quite festive.
I hope you’ll make some of these . . . or at least keep them in mind for other holidays.