It’s Always Time To Make S’Mores
Any combination of ingredients for s’mores seems to always be a winner.
Do you see the layers: graham cracker base, brownie, Oreo Cookies, marshmallows . . . there’s more brownie in there, but it got gooey with marshmallows. The on top it a lightly toasted marshmallow . . .
If you like what you see and want to make these for your family, read on!
Let’s get started with the Ingredients:
- Your favorite brand of brownie mix
- Mini Oreo Cookies
- Marshmallows — size of your choice
- Graham Crackers
Let’s Assemble these S’Mores:
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the box instructions.
- Line a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- Lay graham crackers all along the bottom of the dish.
- Spread a layer of the brownie mix over the graham crackers. Be sure to cover as much of the graham cracker as possible.
- Place a layer of Oreo cookies on top of the brownie mix.
- Layer the marshmallows over the top of the Oreo Cookies.
- Use the remaining brownie batter to cover the marshmallows and along the sides of the Oreo Cookies. Spread this as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 45 minutes or so depending upon your oven. Check after 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place a layer of marshmallows on top.
- Place under the broiler until the marshmallows begin to turn a golden brown.
- Allow them to cool before cutting into them. This may take an hour or more.
There you have it . . . a S’More Brownie with Oreo Cookies and Graham Crackers — And Marshmallows!!
Feel free to alter the recipe however you wish. Add ingredients or take out ingredients. This is a treat I want your family and friends to absolutely love.
Until next time,