I absolutely love easy recipes . . . but they also have to be delicious!!! I think this Pull Apart Pizza Bread fills the bill.
Ingredients Make 8 Servings
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of McCormick Italian Seasoning or parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni (or meat of your choice — I like Canadian Bacon)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Optional: Add a ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder (it’s amazing)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough into quarters
- Cut the pepperoni or meat of your choice into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) IMPORTANT TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
- Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!
This is a great recipe to use when you are rushed for time — which could be just about everyday 🙂