Oh yes, we can’t seem to escape butter beer.
This time it is fudge . . . and no one can resist fudge!
Let’s get started!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup half and half
- a 7.5 ounce jar of marshmallow cream
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 – 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 -1/2 teaspoon imitation butter extract
- 11 ounces of butterscotch chips
- Prepare an 8 x 8 inch pan by lining it with aluminium foil and spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, put in the butter, half and half marshmallow cream and sugars.
- Stir to combine over medium heat.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, allow to boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in the extracts and butterscotch chips.
- Mix until the chips are completely melted.
- Pour into the prepared pan and give it a few taps to smooth the top.
- Place pan in the refrigerator and chill.
- When ready, cut and serve.
That seemed easy enough.
Until next time,