Do you believe it? Grinch Kabobs!!! I’m rolling on the floor laughing!!! And they’re healthy, too!!! Grinch and Healthy don’t seem in any way, shape or form to be healthy . . . but this is a definite exception!!!
You probably don’t need a recipe, but I have to give you one . . . just to feel important . . . please indulge me.
Let’s get the ingredients together:
- Green Grapes
- Banana Slices
- Mini Marshmallows
- Lemon Juice
No surprises there 🙂
Now to put them together:
- Wash/Rinse the strawberries.
- Cut the tops off the strawberries. Do it like slicing off the top because this is Santa’s hat and it’s going to fit on top of a sliced banana, so you want the strawberries to have a flat surface.
- Slice the banana and brush on a little bit of lemon juice to coat them — you don’t want them turning brown.
- Wash/Rinse the grapes.
- Push a toothpick gently through the top of the strawberry, the banana slice and into the grape.
- You’ll probably need another toothpick to push down into the strawberry so you can add a mini marshmallow on top for the pompom fur-ball thing on top of Santa’s hat.
- Then repeat the assembly process.
There you go! Now that wasn’t so difficult, was it?
Oh, I forgot the sign! You have to have a “Grinch Kabobs” sign!
Enjoy and Thanks for stopping by!