This is one candy bar that seemed to be the right combination of everything I craved in a candy bar. Now I can make them myself!
Let’s get started!
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips for the bottom layer of the Snickers Bar
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter to be mixed with the chocolate chips for the bottom layer of the Snickers Bar
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners powdered sugar
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 11 ounces of caramels
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips for the top layer of the Snickers Bar
- 3 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter to be mixed with the chocolate chips for the top layer of the Snickers Bar
- Line an 11 x 7-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate chips with 3 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter in a microwavable bowl. Set in the microwave for about a minute. Stir until the peanut butter and chocolate chips are combined and smooth. If necessary, microwave for a few more seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate/peanut butter mixture in the prepared pan. Spread evenly and put in the freezer for 2 to 3 minutes to harden.
- In a clean bowl, you’re going to put in the marshmallow cream, 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter and the powdered sugar.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula stir until it forms a soft doughy consistency.
- Remove the “dough” and press it with your fingers on top of the chocolate layer in the pan that should have hardened in the freezer.
- Sprinkle the peanuts on top and gently press them in the doughy layer.
- In a small saucepan add the caramels and heavy cream. Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly until the caramels have melted. Then pour it into the pan over the peanuts layer in the pan. Spread it evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set.
- In a microwavable bowl, you’re going to melt a cup of chocolate chips and the 3 tablespoons of peanut butter as you did for the bottom layer. (See Step 2)
- Pour the melted chocolate and peanut butter over the caramel layer and spread evenly.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
When you’re ready to serve, cut into bars with a sharp knife. This will be a delicious treat and surprise for your family and friends.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this recipe. Please leave me a comment.