This coffee recipe will kick-start your New Year’s Eve celebrating off on the right foot.
- 4 ounces coffee mocha ice cream
- 6 ounces hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons almond liqueur (optional)
- whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon toffee pieces or 1 tablespoon chopped chocolate-covered English toffee bar
- Mix the coffee, butterscotch topping and almond liqueur (optional) together.
- In a large coffee mug, spoon in ice cream
- Pour hot coffee mixture over the ice cream
- Garnish with whipped topping and sprinkle with toffee chips
Happy New Year!