I like something different and these Caramel Apples fit the bill. They have caramel inside of an apple. Although traditional Caramel Apples are popular, with a little bit of extra work, you can create a caramel apple treat for your family. Plus, you can create apple balls and drizzle with caramel syrup for an added treat sensation or roll these apple balls in sugar and cinnamon. Isn’t that great! You can create several different apple treats out of one simple recipe! Here’s what you do:
- Get yourself some Granny Smith Apples.
- Buy some Caramels.
- Wash the apples.
- Core the apples.
- Cut the apples in half.
- With a melon ball scooper, scoop out the inside of the apple halves.
- Melt the caramels.
- Pour the melted caramels inside the apple halves.
- With the apple balls, you can drizzle with melted caramels or roll them in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon. Or do both.
- Once the caramel has hardened inside the apple halves cut in slices and serve.
This seems to be an easier way for children and other members of your family to enjoy Caramel Apples. I like them. I also like the apple balls.