Summer Sundae Recipe
It’s great fun to have the kids create their very own summer sundae from the variety of goodies you’ve gathered for this festive treat.
Some ideas or ingredients:
- vanilla or any flavor of your favorite ice cream
- caramel corn like Cracker Jacks or whatever you like
- crumbled up cookies of your choice
- small chocolate candies of your choice
- red or black licorice cut up in bite-size pieces
- you may like to use an ice cream syrup of your choice
- whipped cream is optional
- anything else you may like such as fruit to add to or substitute for
It’s doubtful you’ll need directions, but since I’m saying it’s a recipe, I’ll get it in the right format:
- Get out a bowl, glass or jar.
- Drizzle some ice cream syrup down the sides of the container.
- Add some crumbled up cookies, caramel corn, small candies and licorice to the container.
- Add a scoop of ice cream.
- Put some more of the ingredients on top of the scoop of ice cream.
- Add another scoop of ice cream.
- Put some more ingredients on top.
- Drizzle ice cream syrup on top.
- Add a spritz of whipped cream.
- Get out a spoon of your choice and begin eating.
You can have a single scoop, a double or even a triple . . . it’s your sundae and your family treat.
I do like recipes that work for all occasions or no occasions. This is a great treat for your family game night or family movie night or just family night.
Thanks for stopping by!