I’ve been building another website.
I guess I do get a bit bored and look into things to do. I really don’t need another website — this is #5. It’s about the internet marketing community I belong to. I thought since I was part of it, I should promote it. They have a Boot Camp program of instructional videos. I’ve really been into those and following through with the tasks they place in front of me. I thought I could always learn something new. It does take time away from my other 4 websites. I’m doing a bit of a catch-up now. I need to keep my priorities straight and not allow the new website to take over.
If you’re interested in building your own website and earning some passive income, you may want to sign-up as a FREE Starter Member. You can look around and see if this would be right for you. My new website is: http://indefinitevacation.com It’s new, I’ve just started with it, but you may find it interesting. I have some pages and posts with information you may find interesting.
I found this place that has discount prices on books — I have a Kindle, but I have friends with Nooks.
There are plenty of free titles you may want to check out. It’s FREE and you fill out your interests and everyday they have a selection from which you can choose — and many of the titles/books are FREE you can put in your Kindle or Nook. I don’t know how many free books I added to my Kindle for my summer reading. Here’s the link: http://bookbub.com
I tried out a new recipe!!
Here’s a Summer Veggie Salad You Grill on the BBQ
Recipe makes 6 – 8 Servings
- 3 large assorted bell peppers, cut in 1-1/2 inch strips
- 1-1/2 pounds of your favorite squash, cut in 1/3 inch strips
- 1 medium red onion, cut in 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 1 loaf French Bread, cut crosswise into 1 inch thick cubes
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
Now for the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil or herb of your choice
Let’s Get This Salad Put Together:
- For the salad: Prepare the bbq medium heat.
- Brush both sides of bell peppers, squash, onion and bread slices lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill vegetables until tender and brown — approximately 4 minutes per side for peppers and squash and 3 minutes per side of onions.
- Grill the bread until browned and crisp, turning occasionally. Cool, then rub with cut sides of garlic. Tear the bread into 3/4 inch pieces and place in a large bowl. Chop the garlic you were using and toss that in the bowl.
- Cut the grilled vegetables into 1 inch pieces and add to the bowl with the bread and garlic.
- For the dressing: Whisk first 3 ingredients in a small bowl to mix.
- Gradually whisk in 1/3 cup oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing, tomatoes with juices and all remaining ingredients into the salad and toss.
- Let it stand for 20 minutes allowing the bread and veggies to soak up the dressing.
It was easy and you’ll love it!