Brownie S’More Recipe
It’s Always Time To Make S’Mores
This is an easy recipe using brownie mix, Oreo cookies, marshmallows and graham crackers. Does that sound yummy?
Any combination of ingredients for s’mores seems to always be a winner.
Do you see the layers: graham cracker base, brownie, Oreo Cookies, marshmallows . . . there’s more brownie in there, but it got gooey with marshmallows. The on top it a lightly toasted marshmallow . . .
If you like what you see and want to make these for your family, read on!
Let’s get started with the Ingredients:
- Your favorite brand of brownie mix
- Mini Oreo Cookies
- Marshmallows — size of your choice
- Graham Crackers
Let’s Assemble these S’Mores:
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the box instructions.
- Line a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- Lay graham crackers all along the bottom of the dish.
- Spread a layer of the brownie mix over the graham crackers. Be sure to cover as much of the graham cracker as possible.
- Place a layer of Oreo cookies on top of the brownie mix.
- Layer the marshmallows over the top of the Oreo Cookies.
- Use the remaining brownie batter to cover the marshmallows and along the sides of the Oreo Cookies. Spread this as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 45 minutes or so depending upon your oven. Check after 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place a layer of marshmallows on top.
- Place under the broiler until the marshmallows begin to turn a golden brown.
- Allow them to cool before cutting into them. This may take an hour or more.
There you have it . . . a S’More Brownie with Oreo Cookies and Graham Crackers — And Marshmallows!!
Feel free to alter the recipe however you wish. Add ingredients or take out ingredients. This is a treat I want your family and friends to absolutely love.
Until next time,